Since the start of last season, Mohamed Salah has scored and assisted in eight different Premier League games for Liverpool – more than any other player in the division
Another team Salah has scored against – the stats
- Wolves have lost each of their past four Premier League matches against Liverpool.
- Salah has scored more Premier League goals than any other player this season (11), netting four in his past two away games.
- Only two teams – Chelsea in 2005-06 (49) and Manchester City in 2017-18 (52) – have had more points after 18 Premier League games in a season than Liverpool do (48).
- Salah has scored in each of his past six Premier League appearances against newly promoted opposition, finding the net once in each game.
- Wolves have lost four of their past six home league matches – as many as in their previous 34 combined.
- Since the start of last season, Salah has found the net against 20 of the 22 teams he’s faced in the Premier League, failing only against Manchester United and Swansea City.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in 10 away league games (won eight, drew two) – their best run in the Premier League and longest since also going 10 unbeaten between October 1991 and February 1992.
- Klopp has now defeated all 32 of the British clubs he’s faced as Liverpool boss in all competitions – before this match, Wolves were the only side he’d failed to beat, losing in the FA Cup in January 2017 in their only previous meeting.
- Liverpool have won 25 league matches in 2018 – their most in a calendar year since 1990, when they also won 25.